ZAG’s WCAG and ADA Website Compliance Services
ZAG will partner closely with you to understand your required compliance standards and how to meet them. While many of our standard development, content and SEO best practices support basic compliance needs, designing and building a site to meet WCAG 2.1 level A, AA or AAA conformance standards involves:
- Proven leadership and experience designing ADA compliant websites
- Understanding the current legal climate surrounding ADA website compliance, and what it may mean for your company
- Working closely with design to evaluate designs against standards
- Developing a list of development requirements against standards
- Developing a copywriting strategy that adheres to compliance best practices
- Thoroughly testing your site using third-party tools
- Inclusion of a website accessibility page in the site architecture to inform site visitors
- Ongoing compliance scans, reporting and support
Are You an Agency Looking to Outsource ADA Compliance?
ZAG also has extensive experience working with other agencies to manage ADA services for their clients. From ADA scanning and reporting to ongoing ADA consulting, ZAG has the expertise you need to help support your clients. ZAG has helped companies across a diverse array of industries, from Pokeman to Dean & Deluca. Contact us to learn how our agencies can partner together.