The online environment is ever-changing and, of course, that includes Facebook.
The days of sending your fans to your info page or wall are over. Having a customized Facebook landing page is easy and can add more than you think to your social media marketing efforts. We’ve designed them recently for several of our clients.
- Central location. A custom page provides a centralized location that any user can be directed to. Since consumers will be coming in from different places, a custom landing page can provide an annex to help direct any type of consumer.
- You create the flow. Sending consumers to one centralized location allows you to create the flow of the Facebook page and have more control over the user experience.
- Branding. Your logo, wall and info page can only provide basic branding. Custom landing pages offer more opportunity to increase brand awareness.
- Extra engagement. The wall isn’t the only way that your fans will be able to engage with your brand. A custom landing page offers more opportunity to watch, listen and interact.
- Lead generation. A custom landing page provides more space to push your call to action and increases a chance for a conversion or a lead.
- Dynamic content. Although Facebook content can change at any time, the custom landing page allows you to determine what is highlighted at what time. Maybe you want to push a big event coming up and a special promotion. The custom landing page allows you to do that all in one place.
- Space. It’s like moving from a 1-bedroom apartment to a big country house. Your designers will love the new real estate!
- Personality. More chances for your company to show its personality!