ZAG has launched 17 websites so far in 2017 and we’ve got a lot more excitement to come before the year ends. All sites elevated the online presences of a wide array of clients nationwide – from financial institutions to consumer goods providers. Our clients have benefited from our diverse suite of services, including strategy, design, development and marketing expertise. And, yes, when we weren’t creating new sites for our valued clients, our digital agency redesigned its own site, too. Learn more about these projects and check out these new websites.
Bank Website Redesigns
Connecticut Community Bank: Developed in the Umbraco CMS, ZAG designed a responsive site for this Connecticut-based bank, making it easier for customers to find helpful information, such as personal rates, branch locations and hours, as well as community news and events.
- First Palmetto Bank: ZAG created a site for this South Carolina community bank, utilizing responsive design and the Umbraco CMS. The site features integrated online and mobile banking, as well as embedded calculators for customer convenience.
- Limelight Bank: To help an existing regional institution offer financial products nationally, this new, environmentally-conscious online-only bank contracted ZAG to brand and market its startup website, including the strategy, branding, design, Kentico development and marketing of its launch.
- Rockland Trust Bank: Serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island, this full-service community bank hired ZAG for the strategy and redesign of its new site.
Credit Union Website Redesigns
- Atomic Credit Union: Redesigning this Ohio-based institution’s site to convey its continued growth, ZAG created a custom, responsive website in the Kentico CMS, with numerous customizations. Read the case study
- Financial Partners Credit Union: As of California’s largest credit unions, this institution leveraged ZAG for strategy and design services for its website redesign.
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union: Working with this trusted community credit union in Hawaii, ZAG develop a custom design and the Kentico CMS to deliver an improved user experience and accessibility to online banking and more. Read the case study
- Oklahoma Employees Credit Union: Making OECU’s website fun,interactive and AA-conformant, ZAG created a custom website, leveraging the sophisticated power of the Kentico CMS. Read the case study
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union: ZAG redesigned this North Carolina-based institution’s site in the Sitefinity CMS, delivering responsive design, an enhanced content strategy, custom rates management, and more. Read the case study
- Tidemark Federal Credit Union: Leveraging ZAG’s Umbraco starter kit solution, ZAG strategized, designed, developed and marketed a mobile-friendly, scalable and functional site for this rebranded institution based in Delaware. Read the case study
- Tucoemas Federal Credit Union: Serving Tulare County, CA, this financial institution hired ZAG to build a responsive website in the Sitefinity CMS, leveraging our starter kit solution. The result was a fun, friendly and functional site poised for future enhancements.
Additional Website Redesigns
- CeleritiFinTech: Offering core banking software and services, this enterprise solutions provider depended on ZAG to deliver the strategy, design and marketing of its redesigned, responsive website.
- GCSAA: The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America teamed with ZAG to launch its new website on the Sitefinity platform, featuring responsive design, robust resources, job postings, interactive media, and much more.
- Mohegan Tribe: This sovereign nation turned to ZAG to build a refreshed site in the Sitefinity CMS, creating a smart architecture and custom, responsive design, offering informative education and resources to the public. Read the case study
- Off the Block Sales: Moving the automobile auction process online, this emerging company in Connecticut counted on ZAG to create a custom, login-based site offering custom functionality in the Umbraco CMS. Read the case study
- Swarovski Optic: When this outdoor and hunting provider needed application development for its new ecommerce site, it entrusted ZAG’s programming experience on the Sitefinity CMS to deliver enhanced functionality for its online consumers.
With half of the year behind us, ZAG is hard at work is focused on launching many more websites and related services for its valued client base. Looking for help with your website? Get in touch with us.
ZAG Interactive is a full-service digital agency in Glastonbury, CT, offering website design, development, marketing and digital strategy to clients nationwide.