With 2016 more than halfway complete, the team at ZAG Interactive is taking a look back at the 14 responsive websites that we have strategized, designed, built, launched and marketed so far this year. Our clientele has been as diverse as each project - from banks and credit unions to law firms and municipalities. And, while we have worked with clients closer to home in Connecticut, this new roster of clients extends as far as California and Wyoming. Let’s explore what has been keeping us so busy.
January 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- First Federal Bank: ZAG Interactive built a fresh new website and corresponding microsite in the Kentico CMS for this northwest Ohio bank. This project included responsive design, custom web development, search engine optimization, copywriting and a website launch campaign. View the website or read more about the project.
- Citizens & Northern Bank: A $1.2B bank in Pennsylvania, Citizens & Northern Bank trusted ZAG Interactive to build a fresh, responsive website that better reflected its core brand values. This project included a responsive design overhaul, custom Kentico CMS development, search engine optimization, copywriting and a website launch campaign. View the website or read more about the project.
February 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- BankPurely: ZAG’s existing client, Flushing Bank, is opening a niche, online-only bank that appeals to customers who are socially conscious and technically-savvy. ZAG Interactive was hired to develop a responsive design and build an initial site in Kentico. The bank will be open soon and ZAG Interactive will be continuing to work with BankPurely to expand the website. View the website.
March 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- Bankwell: This Connecticut-based bank hired ZAG Interactive to develop a fresh, modern design and build the site in the Sitefinity CMS. This project included responsive design, custom Sitefinity development, content development and SEO strategy. Visit the website.
- Lone Star Credit Union: As their name implies, Lone Star Credit Union is a Texas institution in its truest sense. They hired ZAG Interactive to revamp their digital presence to better reflect their brand and principles. This project included responsive design, Umbraco CMS development, and search engine optimization. Visit the website or read more about the project.
- Self-Help Federal Credit Union: Since their parent company had launched a new, responsive site with ZAG in 2015, Self-Help Federal Credit Union knew that ZAG would be the best digital agency to revamp their digital presence. ZAG helped this California credit union with a responsive design that was consistent with - yet distinct from the parent site, and rebuilt the site in Sitefinity. Visit the website or read more about the project.
- Firefly Credit Union: When US Federal Credit Union decided to rebrand themselves as Firefly Credit Union, ZAG Interactive helped bring this Minnesota institution’s new website to life. ZAG Interactive did wireframing and usability testing to assist in strategic planning, created a new, responsive website consistent with the new brand, created SEO-friendly web copy based on a defined SEO strategy, and built the new site in Kentico. ZAG also created a site launch tour to introduce visitors to the new site. Visit the website or read more about the project.
April 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- 1st Advantage Credit Union: 1st Advantage Credit Union, based on Virginia, chose ZAG Interactive to redesign its website as part of a rebrand initiative. ZAG Interactive crafted an on-brand design for their new site, built the site on the Sitefinity CMS, and provided custom development solution as well as basic search engine optimization services. Visit the website.
- NYC Housing Authority Parking: LAZ Parking, a long-time ZAG client, was awarded the parking contract for the New York City Housing Parking Authority. ZAG came to ZAG Interactive design and build a responsive website on the Umbraco CMS, including custom development. Visit the website.
May 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- Sheridan Credit Union: Having partnered with ZAG for years, Sheridan Credit Union turned to ZAG Interactive when it needed to refresh its digital presence and make its site responsive. This Wyoming institution hired ZAG to give its website a fresh, modern responsive design, rebuild in the Sitefinity CMS - including custom functionality and third-party integrations, and craft new SEO-friendly copy. Visit the website.
- IBM SECU: IBMSECU chose ZAG Interactive to breathe new life into its dated site and create a powerful back-end to facilitate site updates. ZAG’s team designed a modern, responsive website, built the ADA compliant site in Sitefinity with several custom features, and lay the foundation for a search engine optimization program. Visit the website or read more about the project.
June 2016 Responsive Website Launches
- Ardent Credit Union: Sb1 Federal Credit Union has been a ZAG Interactive marketing client for years. When it decided to rebrand as Ardent Credit Union, they knew that ZAG was the right agency to build its vital digital branch. This website redesign project included responsive design against its new brand standards, custom web development in the Kentico CMS, search engine optimization and copywriting. Visit the website.
- O’Sullivan, McCormack, Jensen & Bliss (OMJB Law): This leading Connecticut law firm needed a refreshed website that properly reflected their unique market positioning and supported their goals. ZAG built a modern, responsive website in the Umbraco CMS that featured new, SEO-optimized copy and integrated their existing blog. Visit the website.
- LH-Finance: L’Hermione Finance (LH-Finance) is a marine financing company that is a division of ZAG-client United Bank. LH-Finance initially came to ZAG to develop a microsite to support an upcoming conference. They then came back to ZAG to help with the full site. ZAG’s team expanded the initial design to the full site, developed the full site in the Kentico CMS and performed initial SEO. Visit the website.
ZAG is currently working on 25 other projects, ranging from manufacturers to banks to startup businesses as close to home as Connecticut, and as far away as Alaska. Looking for a responsive design agency that has the knowledge, experience and staff to get your project done right the first time? Contact us.