2018 was a big year for ZAG. We gained a lot of new talent across all departments, received several awards and recognitions for our work, and – most importantly – gained great new clients while we continued to grow our long-term relationships. In between it all, we launched a total of 35 new websites. From ensuring website ADA conformance and improving overall usability for visitors, to helping our clients achieve a variety of timely digital goals this year, 2018 will be fondly remembered as we embark upon website redesigns, marketing campaigns and more in 2019.
- American Eagle FCU: With personalized content and prominent self-service tools, the new Kentico-based American Eagle FCU website puts users in control while demonstrating trust and dependability.
- LAZ - City of Long Beach: Making it easier for people to find parking in Long Beach, CA, the new Umbraco-based website reflects the business and provides enhanced customer service.
- Arbor FCU: Recognized as a Kentico Top 10 Site of the Month for May, the new Arbor website helps the credit union and its members grow with a refreshed, responsive website design that represents the brand while improving the overall banking experience.
- Peoples State Bank: Helping members find their potential, the new Peoples State Bank website, built in Kentico, offers a streamlined navigation, responsive design, an educational blog, custom features and more.
- Education First FCU: Putting member financial literacy in the forefront, the new EFFCU website helps the credit union educate and engage audiences, while contributing to business-related objectives. As part of the overall website redesign project, ZAG also redesigned EFFCU’s intranet to align with the new look and feel, as well as allow for more effective communication with employees. Both sites were built in the Kentico CMS.
- LAZ Parking – Eastern Michigan University: Making it easier for people to find parking near Eastern Michigan University, the new Umbraco-based website provides helpful information and supports this parking garage’s business.
- 7 17 Credit Union: Providing more progressive banking solutions and service, 7 17 Credit Union refreshed its brand and redesigned its website in Kentico to offer enhanced value to its members and facilitate site updates.
- SageLink Credit Union (PFCU): After merging with PFCU, a long-time ZAG client, the credit union underwent a quick redesign using ZAG’s Umbraco framework solution to achieve conformance to current WCAG ADA standards.
- Michigan Schools & Government CU: Focused on educating and serving members, MSGCU’s redesigned website offers a more modern banking experience that honors the credit union’s roots. ZAG’s strategy, design and SEO services laid the foundation for this successful redesign.
- Metro Credit Union Microsite: Representing MA-based Metro Credit Union’s insurance services, the new microsite highlights this distinct line of business and helps members to better understand their options.
- First Financial Credit Union: With interactive, user-centric features and access to financial resources, the new FFCU website encourages engagement and showcases the credit union’s dedication to service. ZAG built this redesigned website in the Sitefinity CMS.
- Xenith Bank Site: ZAG created a separate site for North Carolina-based Xenith Bank after the acquisition by ZAG-client Union Bank. ZAG also helped create pages and a microsite to support this bank acquisition process.
- Deer Valley CU: A Kentico Top 10 Site of the Month for July, the new Deer Valley Credit Union website offers visitors more value and supports the credit union’s continued commitment to members with an educational blog, contextual resources and more.
- Paducah Bank: With a refreshed design that is focused more on consumer needs and solutions rather than financial products, the new Paducah Bank website lives up to its tagline by offering a real “wow” factor. This Kentico-built site also features custom functionality and features.
- LAZ TF Green: The new website, built in Umbraco, features a simple navigation that makes it easy for visitors to find helpful information and parking near Green Airport in Rhode Island.
- Florida Credit Union: With a custom solutions finder that surfaces products, services and resources based on life stage and goals, the new Florida Credit Union website, built in Kentico, connects money to members’ lives.
- First Service CU: With customization of the Kentico CMS, the new First Service CU site offers improved featured and functionality that attracts a younger audience without sacrificing usability for long-time members.
- DATCU: Serving its members’ best interests, ZAG helped DATCU Credit Union redesign its website in Kentico to be responsive, deliver a more value, and make it easier for visitors to find what they need.
- Parkview Community FCU: Ensuring conformance with current ADA guidelines and easy site management, the new PCFCU website provides enhanced solutions that serve as a digital branch, making it simpler for new and existing members to bank online.
- Capital Credit Union: Empowering members and fostering financial growth, the new Capital Credit Union website elevates the new brand and was named a Kentico Top 10 Site of the Month for October.
- First Bank and Trust: With a dynamic and responsive Kentico-built design, the new First Bank and Trust website offers a more accessible experience and functions as a full-service e-branch for customers.
- Harc: ZAG designed and developed a new website for Harc to support the organization’s mission of helping people with intellectual disabilities and their families enjoy lives of quality, inclusion and dignity.
- University Credit Union: A Kentico Site of the Month for December, the new University Credit Union website exemplifies its new tagline, “Bank with your brain” by delivering smarter financial solutions for members. ZAG also provides ongoing marketing support for this CA-based institution.
- Central CU of Illinois: Focused on overall usability, the new Central CU of Illinois site, built using ZAG’s Umbraco framework solution, conforms to current ADA guidelines, seamlessly integrates with third parties, and provides an intuitive experience for its many members.
- Kamehameha FCU: Creating a responsive design that is simple, clean and logical, the new Kamehameha website supports the needs of the credit union and its members, and is built using ZAG’s Umbraco framework solution.
- MTCU: To increase conversions, the new Sitefinity-based MTCU website guides users through the consumer journey and makes it simple for users to access applications and open accounts from different devices.
- Wolff Financial: Making the website easier to maintain and conform with ADA guidelines, ZAG rebuilt the Wolff Financial website using our Umbraco theme solution.
- Frontwave CU: Revealing a new brand identity, the new Kentico-built Frontwave website respects the credit union’s military roots by fighting for members and providing stronger financial solutions.
- Symmetry Partners Microsite: ZAG strategized, designed and built this new website for a new set of mutual funds offered by Symmetry Partners. The Kentico-built site includes custom features and functionality to help Symmetry Partners promote and position its solutions while distinguishing itself among other mutual funds.
- CoVantage Credit Union: Allowing for easier updates and providing access to self-service tools, the new CoVantage CU site is more user-friendly for both visitors and uses Kentico to facilitate site administration.
- San Mateo CU: With ADA conformance and a fresh new look being a primary objectives, the new SMCU website promotes lead generation through a streamlined, action-oriented site architecture and information about SMCU products and services.
- Piedmont Advantage CU: Telling the Piedmont Advantage story, the new Umbraco theme-based website for this NC-based credit union illustrates competitive differences, community involvement and more to create positive brand impressions among new and existing members.
With more than a dozen projects in our hopper, we thank all of our clients for their business, and we look forward to another amazing year of website redesigns, digital strategy, marketing and more!