ZAG Interactive continued to flex its responsive design and development muscles in 2016, launching 24 website redesigns – from banks and credit unions, to law firms and parking garages. ZAG performed a wide range of strategy, design, development and marketing services to bring these sites to life, including custom design, wireframing, custom development, integrated marketing and more. Explore these projects and sites, and get in touch if you want to discuss your next site design or redesign.
Bank Website Redesigns
- First Federal Bank and First Insurance Group: This Ohio bank needed to overhaul its digital presence, and hired ZAG to build a custom website in the Kentico CMS, along with a sister microsite for its insurance division. ZAG continues to support the digital needs of this client, from marketing to strategy and more.
- Citizens & Northern Bank: ZAG created a custom website in Kentico for this Pennsylvania community bank, featuring responsive design, a website launch campaign, custom development and more. ZAG’s team continues to work with this client to support a variety of digital and print needs.
- BankPurely: ZAG designed and built this Kentico website for a new, online only Bank focused on audiences who value a sustainable, low carbon footprint lifestyle. ZAG had previously designed and built a website and microsite for BankPurely’s parent and sister divisions, Flushing Bank and IGoBanking.
- Bankwell: To modernize this Fairfield County Connecticut bank’s digital presence, ZAG redesigned and built a sophisticated yet resourceful website in Sitefinity.
- Farmington Bank: ZAG occasionally gets to overhaul websites in its own Hartford, CT-area footprint, and the Farmington Bank website project gave ZAG this opportunity. From strategy to design to SEO, ZAG revamped this Bank’s digital presence to better integrate with its branding, strategy and vision.
- United Bank: ZAG worked with this Connecticut/Massachusetts bank to give a “facelift” to a redesign we had done a few years back. This project included reimagining design elements to improve the user experience and better align with United’s brand strategy.
- Investors Bank: Who did this $20B NJ/NY area bank turn to when it needed to modernize its website? ZAG Interactive, of course. This large project included strategic services, custom design, highly custom development within the Kentico CMS, and more.
- Windsor Federal Bank: This community-based bank in Connecticut needed a digital overhaul to better cater to its customer’s needs. ZAG created a simplified, modern design and powerful development in the Kentico CMS.
- Apple Bank: A long-time client, Apple Bank naturally turned to ZAG Interactive when it was time to refresh its website. This latest site, built in Kentico, offers customers a modernized, responsive experience, enhanced content and user-friendly features like a Locations finder that visitors have to come to expect from their bank site.
Credit Union Website Redesigns
- Lone Star Credit Union: This Texas credit union hired ZAG Interactive to extend its true Texan brand to its website. The new site, built in the Umbraco CMS, delivers a simplified user experience and powerful technology to its loyal member base.
- Self Help Federal Credit Union: When ZAG Interactive redesigned the parent company website of Self Help FCU, this division was soon to follow. ZAG created a related yet distinct web presence for this credit union within Sitefinity, resulting in an improved digital experience that will last for years.
- Firefly Credit Union: Minnesota-based US Federal Credit Union became Firefly Credit Union and hired ZAG Interactive to translate its new brand to its most important digital asset – its website. ZAG created a modern, beautiful and powerful website in Kentico that helps educate and support its members.
- 1st Advantage Credit Union: This Virginia credit union was refreshing its brand and hired ZAG Interactive to translate its brand to its website. The result is a fresh, responsive design that effectively portrays the new brand, combined with the powerful technology of the Sitefinity CMS.
- Sheridan Credit Union: A long-time ZAG Interactive client, Sheridan Credit Union decided it was time to redesign its website. The new, responsive website caters to its Wyoming members – offering a local feel and the powerful technology of the Sitefinity CMS.
- IBM SECU: IBM SECU chose ZAG Interactive to breathe new life into its outdated website. The new site offers a fresh design, Sitefinity CMS technology and more for this thriving Florida-based credit union.
- Ardent Credit Union: ZAG Interactive worked for years to support Sb1 Federal Credit Union’s marketing needs, so when Sb1 decided to rebrand as Ardent Credit Union, ZAG Interactive was a natural fit for the project. ZAG created a responsive website introducing the new brand in this vital digital channel, powered by the Kentico CMS.
- True North: When this Alaska credit union was ready to redesign its website, ZAG Interactive was the natural choice. Creating a unique design reflective of its heritage and brand positioning, ZAG built this responsive site in the Umbraco CMS.
- Sikorsky Credit Union: Sikorsky Credit Union hired ZAG Interactive to revamp its dated website to better serve its members. From a new architecture, fresh design and relatable content, to powerful Kentico CMS-driven technology, this new site creates a 21st century presence for this thriving CT credit union.
- Adventure Credit Union: Option 1 Credit Union became Adventure Credit Union in 2016, and entrusted ZAG Interactive to create its vital website. Having worked with Option 1 for years, ZAG delivered a distinct website that extended its new brand, helped support member goals and offers scalability with the Sitefinity CMS.
- Black Hills Credit Union: ZAG had the privilege to help this South Dakota credit union reinvent its digital presence with a long-overdue website redesign project. Creating a member-focused design and architecture, the new site offers informative content, customer service and the power and stability of the Kentico CMS.
Other Website Redesigns
- NYCHA: Existing ZAG client, LAZ Parking, needed a website rebuilt for the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) parking contract it won. ZAG built a responsive, informative website on the Umbraco CMS that also included custom development to integrate with Google Maps.
- O’Sullivan McCormack Jensen & Bliss: This Connecticut law firm hired ZAG Interactive to overhaul its website to better communicate its service offerings and unique positioning. ZAG delivered a clean, scalable website, built in the Umbraco CMS.
- LH Finance: LH Finance, a division of existing ZAG client, United Bank, hired ZAG Interactive to build a microsite for an upcoming event, and then a full website for this marine financing business. Built in Kentico, this site provides information and tools for those looking for a boat loan.
With over 30 sites currently in development, the ZAG team is looking forward to improving the digital world in 2017, one site at a time.