ZAG Interactive is the proud sponsor of the "Website Makeover" session at the 2016 Financial Brand Forum, May 16-18 at The Cosmopolitan hotel in Las Vegas.
The Financial Brand Forum
is a must-attend conference exclusively for marketing, advertising, branding and retail executives working at banks and credit unions. The Website Makeover session, one of the most highly-attended sessions, will walk attendees through the process as a real financial institution gets a professional online makeover.
Attendees will learn
- How to navigate through the stages of a major website overhaul — from initial strategy to launch
- Best practices for an optimal digital user experience
- How to build consensus across multiple departments and different disciplines to deliver a cohesive “virtual branch”
- Which design trends are fads and which ones are here to stay
- Best practices for a scalable website using CMS architecture
- How to engage consumers with marketing copy that also achieves SEO objectives
If you are already attending the Forum, please plan to stop by our booth (#211). If you'd like to make an appointment with us during the conference, simply fill out our contact form
or give us a shout at 860.633.4818.
If you haven't yet registered to attend the Financial Brand Forum, learn more and register soon.