Analysis unearths answers. It’s what allows us to distinguish between root beer Jelly Bellies and rabbit droppings.
When it comes to your digital marketing, we analyze different levels of information to create a successful, integrated strategy. First, we examine how you interact digitally and compare your activities to the competitive landscape. We offer a variety of strategic analysis services – from comprehensive discovery sessions to define requirements for complex projects – to audits of social media opportunities for your business and more.
ZAG's Analysis Services
- Discovery Session: Complex projects require one or more deep-dive discovery sessions to define project scope, requirements and stakeholder needs. ZAG’s integrated teams will work with you to explore your business goals, marketing objectives and project needs. We will then provide comprehensive documentation so that the project can be accurately scoped and quoted.
- Marketing Plan Review: ZAG will review your marketing plan and identify digital and print opportunities that will help support your integrated marketing and business goals.
- Site Audit: Performing a thorough appraisal of your current website, ZAG will provide an independent audit of features, opportunities, issues and more. The resulting documentation will be a foundation upon which to plan future website enhancements.
- Competitor Benchmarking: ZAG will help assess what gives your competitor’s websites and edge, and what opportunities exist for your business to differentiate yourself. Typically comparing up to five sites, our competitive benchmarks will help provide the intelligence you need to effectively position your brand.
- Metrics Analysis & Reporting: Web metrics are great – if you know how to interpret them. ZAG’s strategists will review your analytics to reveal the opportunities behind the data. We also provide monthly analytics reporting to clients – offering a more digestible summary of key metrics. Want more than what’s “out-of-the-box”? We can setup custom metrics tracking and dashboards so you can better assess ROI.
- Search Engine Evaluation: Everyone wants to be on the first page of search results, and most companies are missing the boat. ZAG will evaluate what you are doing right and wrong, and what opportunities exist from both a search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) perspective.
- Social Media Consultation: ZAG’s social media experts begin every social media engagement with a social media analysis in the effort to assess current efforts and opportunities. The result is a blueprint for a successful social media presence, including the most ideal social media platforms and recommended ongoing social media strategy services.