In Greek mythology, Sisyphus endured the eternal punishment of pushing a massive boulder up a hill only to see it roll to the bottom before he reached the top. Wasted effort. It’s the same as creating a beautiful website that search engines can’t find.
Investing in a fantastic website is the first step, but equally important is driving inbound traffic to your site by tailoring your content to cater to the people who are already searching for the products and services you offer.
SEO Facts by the Numbers*
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
- On average, we conduct 3.5 billion searches per day
ZAG’s SEO Process
Every project at ZAG includes SEO services because it's just that important. ZAG's team will:
- Review your digital goals and marketing plans to see how SEO fits in
- Evaluate your website’s structure and content and recommend website architecture improvements
- Identify any impediments to SEO success
- Perform extensive keyword research to determine opportunities
- Work closely with our copywriting team to expand content appeal to seach engines
- Write custom meta tags for all site pages and evaluate linking strategy
- Resubmit your site to search engines for indexing and crawling
Most clients work with ZAG on an ongoing basis to continue to support SEO best practices, develop SEO-friendly content
, provide regular reporting
on search engines and opportunities, and more.
Related SEO Services
There are several additional considerations to keep in mind when supporting SEO:
- SEO and copywriting services form a vital connection because content that supports search engine terms is key to search engine placement.
- Organic SEO is best complemented by a pay-per-click campaign with Google or Bing so that you don't miss any opportunities to drive immediate, targeted inbound traffic to your site.
- Intertwining SEO and social media creates a holistic digital presence and ZAG can ensure that you have the proper connection points.
- Landing page development is often recommended to support SEO goals and maximize conversion.
*Sources: Search Engine Journal, HubSpot