Sure, we do a heck of a job as a leading responsive design and development agency. But we also pride ourselves on our community efforts — and our ability to have fun while we donate time and money to our favorite charities.
Explore some of the fun campaigns ZAG has been privileged to lead in support of our favorite charities:
- 2016 Season of Giving Campaign: As our way of paying it forward, we have selected some of our favorite clients, prospective clients and some lucky employees to receive a gift card. This isn't any regular gift card however - it's a charity gift card, courtesy of TisBest.org. Recipients will be selecting their favorite charity and, quite literally, be paying it forward.
- 2016 Winter ZAG Bags Tournament: Winter might have kept us inside more, but we found a way to keep warm and help others along the way. Through lunchtime and Friday afternoon cornhole games our second "Cornhole Tournament for Hunger" tournament was a fun break from routine and brought out the competitive spirit in all players. The best part? Each player brought in a non-perishable food food item - yielding over 600 pounds of food donated Foodshare.
- 2015 Wiffle Ball Games: In the nicer weather, ZAG staffers can be found in the back parking lot playing wiffle ball and occasionally raising the stakes to support our favorite charities like The Doe Fund.
- 2014 Holiday Campaign: ZAG's politically-correct "Nondenominational Winter Holiday" campaign aimed to spread holiday cheer and provide the winning employee with a day off of work and a donation to his/her charity of choice.
- 2014 Thanksgiving Campaign: ZAG supported Foodshare through a Turkey donation challenge contest that ran in November 2014.
- 2014 ZAG Bags Campaign: ZAG's "Cornhole Tournament for Hunger" pitted employees against each other in a heated summer cornhole tourment. All teams donated non-perishable goods and the result was 500 pounds of food donated to Foodshare.
- 2013 Holiday Campaign: Our "12 Days of Awkward Photo Caption Contest" celebrated the holiday season by engaging in a ridiculous photo shoot, all in the name of charity of course. The writers of the 3 best photo captions each received a generous donation to their favorite charity. Check out the hilarious photos.
- 2012 Holiday Campaign: Our "Bad Sweater, Good Cause" holiday campaign was an ugly holiday sweater contest with a charitable twist. The winner - as voted on in social media - received a generous donation to their chosen charity, the Connecticut Humane Society.